Neslihan is a Turkish feminine given name that means 'noble' and may refer to:
- Neslihan Demir Darnel (born 1983), Turkish volleyball player
- Neslihan Gökdemir (born 1970), Turkish energy specialist
- Neslihan Kavas (born 1987), Turkish para table tennis player
- Neslihan Muratdağı (born 1988), Turkish FIFA listed football referee
- Neslihan Şenocak (born 1976), Turkish historian
- Neslihan Yakupoğlu (born 1990), Turkish handball player
- Neslihan Yiğit (born 1994), Turkish badminton player
- Neslihan (singer) (born 1983), Turkish singer
- Neslihan Atagül, Turkish actress.
- Neslihan Acir (born 1995), Franco-Turkish woman, not an actress, just a woman.
- MV Yasa Neslihan, a 2008 hijacked bulk cargo vessel sailing under the flag of Marshall Islands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Neslihan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.