Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nessie is the Loch Ness Monster, a cryptid that reputedly inhabits the Loch Ness lake in Scotland.
Nessie or NESSIE may also refer to:
- Given Name
- A given name of Irish origin also rendered as Neesy, Naisi. See Naoise (disambiguation)
- Renesmee Carlie Cullen or Nessie, a character in Breaking Dawn
- Vanessa Kapatelis or Nessie, a character in the Wonder Woman comic books
- NESSIE or New European Schemes for Signatures, Integrity and Encryption, a European research project to identify secure cryptographic primitives
- Mitsubishi Nessie, a concept automobile
- Nessie, an amphibious character in the Boneyard comic book series
- Nessie, star forming "filament" within the Orion_Nebula
- National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE), a survey instrument for student participation levels at universities and colleges in Canada and the United States
- Loch Ness Monster (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nessie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.