From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Neuberg may refer to:
- Neuberg (castle), a castle from the 13th century in Podhradí, Czech Republic
- Neuberg, Hesse, a municipality in the district Main-Kinzig-Kreis, Hesse, Germany
- Neuberg an der Mürz, a municipality in Styria, Austria
- Neuberg im Burgenland, a municipality in Burgenland, Austria
- Carl Neuberg (1877–1956), German biochemist
- Joseph Neuberg, German geometer
- Neuberg formula, a method of fairly adjusting match point scores in contract bridge
- Neuberg, a fictional island created by a young Claes Oldenburg
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Neuberg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.