From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Neudeck may refer to:
- the former estate of Paul von Hindenburg, today Ogrodzieniec, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship, a village in northern Poland
- the former estate of Guido Henckel von Donnersmarck (1830–1916), today Świerklaniec in Upper Silesia
- Neudeck in the suburbs of Munich
- Rupert Neudeck, a German humanitarian
- Ruth Neudeck, a German SS supervisor at death camps and war criminal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Neudeck.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.