From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Neuenburg may refer to:
- Neuenburg am Rhein, a town in Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Neuenburg, part of Zetel in Lower Saxony, Germany
- Neuenburg, part of Löffingen in Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- Neuenburg, in Manitoba, Canada
- Neuenbürg, a town in Baden-Württemberg, Germany
- the German name for Neuchâtel, a city in Switzerland
- Neuenburg an der Elbe, the German name for Nymburk, a town in the Czech Republic
- the German exonym for Jaunpils, a village in Latvia
- Neuenburg in Westpreußen, the German name for Nowe, a town in Świecie County, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.