From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Neve may refer to:
- Neve or Nieve, variant forms of the given name Niamh
- Neve Campbell, Canadian actress
- Neve McIntosh, Scottish actress
- Rupert Neve, electronics engineer and entrepreneur
- Suzanne Neve, English actress
- Neve (American band), American pop rock group, 1997-2001
- Neve (British band), had a UK #70 hit as featured artist for Y-Traxx's Mystery Land
- Neve (titular see), former Roman Catholic diocese in Arabia
- Neve, Hebrew word for oasis, first word in the name of several settlements in Israel
- Neve, nowadays called Nawa, Syria, a city in the Roman province of Arabia Petraea
- Névé, young, granular type of snow which has been partially melted, refrozen and compacted; also the lands near glaciers where such snow accumulates
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Neve.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.