Never Odd or Even
|Never Odd or Even|
|Studio album by Kyle Hollingsworth|
|Released||November 9, 2004|
|Kyle Hollingsworth chronology|
Never Odd or Even is the debut solo album by The String Cheese Incident keyboard player Kyle Hollingsworth, released in 2004. The album features Dave Watts (of Motet) on drums, Ross Martin on guitar, and Matt Spencer on bass. It also features guests Joshua Redman, Robert Randolph, and Michael Kang (of String Cheese Incident).
- "The Crusade" with Joshua Redman
- "Seventh Step"
- "The Bbridge" with Robert Randolph
- "The Preacher"
- "The Arc"
- "Don't Say"
- "Not Yet"
- "Boo Boo’s pik-a-nik"
- "¡Bam!" with Joshua Redman
- "The Revolution"
- Kyle Hollingsworth – Keyboards
- Dave Watts - Drums
- Ross Martin - Guitar
- Matt Spencer - Bass
- Joshua Redman - Saxophone
- Robert Randolph - Pedal Steel Guitar
- Michael Kang - Electric Mandolin