New Caledonia (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
New Caledonia may also refer to:
- New Caledonia, an overseas territory of France
- New Caledonia (Canada), former North American fur-trading district
- Darien scheme, a short-lived Scottish colony in Panama
- New Scotland (disambiguation), Caledonia refers to Scotland during the Roman era
- Nova Scotia (disambiguation), Caledonia refers to Scotland (Scotia) during the Roman era
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New Caledonia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.