(Redirected from New Dawn (disambiguation))
New Dawn may refer to:
- New Dawn (album), a 2008 album by Libera
- New Dawn (film), a 1999 French film
- The New Dawn, a Liberian newspaper
- Fiji Focus or New Dawn, a Fiji bi-monthly newspaper
- Intelsat 28, formerly New Dawn, a communications satellite
- Yeni Şafak ("New Dawn"), a conservative Turkish daily newspaper
- A New Dawn, a 2003 science fiction short story collection by Robert Campbell
- A New Dawn in the Negev, a Bedouin-Jewish NGO based in Rahat, Israel
- MS Saga: A New Dawn, 2005 role-playing game
- Star Wars: A New Dawn, a 2014 novel by John Jackson Miller
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New Dawn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.