New Frontier (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
New Frontier is a legislative program introduced by President John F. Kennedy in the United States in the 1960s.
New Frontier may also refer to:
- "The New Frontier", a poem by Khalil Gibran from which President Kennedy based a famous line of his inaugural address
- Star Trek: New Frontier, set of Star Trek novels
- DC: The New Frontier, a comic book limited series
Film, television and video games
- The New Frontier (film), a 1935 film starring John Wayne
- New Frontier (film), a 1939 film also starring John Wayne
- Justice League: The New Frontier, a 2008 animated film adaptation of the DC comic book series
- New Frontier, a Sundance Film Festival venue for highlighting cinematic innovation
- "The New Frontier" (Fear the Walking Dead), a television episode
- The Walking Dead: A New Frontier, a video game
- A New Frontier, a 1983 album by Borah Bergman
- The New Frontier (album), a 1993 album by Highway 101
- New Frontier (album), a 1963 album by The Kingston Trio
- "New Frontier" (song), a song from Donald Fagen's 1982 album The Nightfly
- Xinjiang, a Chinese province directly translated as "New Frontier"
- Outer space, elliptically referred to as the new frontier
- New Frontier region of United Synagogue Youth
- New Frontier Party (Japan), a political party in Japan
- New Frontier Hotel and Casino, a former Las Vegas hotel and casino that closed July 16, 2007
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New Frontier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.