Jump to navigation Jump to search
New Hall may refer to:
- New Hall, Fazakerley, a historic complex that was originally a model village, in Liverpool, England
- New Hall, Woodford, a 17th-century cottage in Woodford, Greater Manchester, England
- New Hall moated site, a scheduled monument in Tyldesley, Greater Manchester, England
- New Hall Manor, a medieval manor house, now used as a hotel, in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, England
- New Hall Manor Estate, the younger of two housing estates in Walmley, West Midlands named after New Hall Manor
- New Hall Estate, the older of two housing estates in Walmley, West Midlands named after New Hall Manor
- Sutton New Hall (ward), an electoral ward in Birmingham, England, named after New Hall Manor
- New Hall School, an independent school in Boreham, Chelmsford, Essex, England
- New Hall, a Cambridge University college now known as Murray Edwards College, Cambridge
- New Hall, now known as Agnes Blackadder Hall, a hall of residence at the University of St Andrews, Scotland
- HM Prison New Hall, a prison in Flockton, West Yorkshire, England
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New Hall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.