New Hampshire (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up New Hampshire in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
New Hampshire is a state in the United States of America.
New Hampshire may also refer to:
- Province of New Hampshire, the colonial-era predecessor of the U.S. state
- New Hampshire, Ohio, an unincorporated community in Auglaize County
- New Hampshire (collection), a collection of poetry by Robert Frost
- New Hampshire (chicken), a breed of chicken
- USS New Hampshire (1864), a storeship
- USS New Hampshire (BB-25), a Connecticut-class battleship commissioned in 1908
- USS New Hampshire (BB-70), a Montana-class battleship authorized in 1940 but canceled in 1943
- USS New Hampshire (SSN-778), a Virginia-class submarine commissioned in 2008
- University of New Hampshire
- New Hampshire Wildcats, the athletic teams of the University of New Hampshire
- New Hampshire Avenue, a street in Washington, DC
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New Hampshire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.