From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up New Ireland in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
New Ireland may refer to:
- New Ireland (island), large island in the state of Papua New Guinea
- New Ireland Province, administrative division of Papua New Guinea
- New Ireland Forum, reported in 1984 with recommendations for ending the Troubles
- Éire Nua, an Irish republican political agenda
- New Ireland (Maine), an abortive 18th-century British Colony in modern-day Maine and New Brunswick
- Prince Edward Island, a 1770 ambition to have the island renamed New Ireland, led by then lieutenant governor Walter Patterson
- Short-lived territory proclaimed by the Castle Hill convict rebellion in Australia
- New Ireland Assurance, part of the Bank of Ireland Group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New Ireland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.