Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up New Ireland in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
New Ireland may refer to:
- New Ireland (island), large island in the state of Papua New Guinea
- New Ireland Province, administrative division of Papua New Guinea
- New Ireland Forum, reported in 1984 with recommendations for ending the Troubles
- Éire Nua, an Irish republican political agenda
- New Ireland (Maine), an abortive 18th-century British Colony in modern-day Maine and New Brunswick
- New Ireland, a proposed renaming of Prince Edward Island, led by then lieutenant governor Walter Patterson in 1770
- New Ireland, a short-lived territory proclaimed by the Castle Hill convict rebellion in Australia
- New Ireland Assurance, part of the Bank of Ireland Group
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New Ireland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.