New Life Fellowship Association
|New Life Fellowship Association|
New Life Fellowship
New Life Fellowship Association, commonly known as New Life Fellowship (NLF), is a group of neocharismatic, Evangelical, Christian Churches primarily located in India. New Life Fellowship Association Mumbai is a megachurch with 70,000 persons.
New Life Fellowship began in the mid-sixties as a result of missionaries Graham and Pamela Truscott from the New Life Churches of New Zealand who came to India in 1964 out of a revival that took place in New Zealand. They established New Life Centre in Pune and New Life Fellowship in Mumbai. Dr. S. Joseph joined the Church in Mumbai and was soon ordained Pastor and became the founding chairman of New Life Fellowship. In India, it has more than 100,000 adherents. In 2016, New Life Fellowship Association Mumbai is a megachurch with an attendance of 70,000 persons.  
- Brett Knowles: New Life: The New Life Churches of New Zealand: 1942-1979: Dunedin: Third Millennium: 1999:ISBN 1-877139-15-7
- NLFA, OUR HISTORY, Official website, India, retrieved September 3, 2016
- Allan Anderson, Edmond Tang, Asian and Pentecostal: The Charismatic Face of Christianity in Asia, Second Edition, Wipf and Stock Publishers, USA, 2011, pages 189-190
- Warren Bird, World megachurches, Leadership Network, USA, Retrieved September 3, 2016
- A new vision, a new heart, a renewed call: Volume 1 - Page 384
- Stanley M Burgess, Eduard M van der Maas (eds) The New International Dictionary of Pentecostal and Charismatic Movements (Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2002) s.v. "neocharismatics"
- The Emotionally Healthy Church - Page 227
The citations in this article lack sufficient bibliographical information (e.g. author, title, date of publication, publisher, ISBN, OCLC number, pages cited, etc.). (September 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)