From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up New Mexican in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
New Mexican (noun) may refer to:
- A person from the US state of New Mexico; see List of people from New Mexico
- The Santa Fe New Mexican, a newspaper published in Santa Fe, New Mexico
New Mexican (adjective) may refer to:
- New Mexico, a state of the United States of America
- New Mexican English, English as spoken in and near the state
- New Mexican Spanish, Spanish as spoken in and near the state
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New Mexican.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.