New Tradition (disambiguation)
New Tradition may refer to:
- The New Tradition, a California barbershop quartet
- A New Tradition, 2001 EP album by Snailhouse
- New Tradition Chorus, an Illinois men's barbershop chorus
- New Traditions in East Asian Bar Bands, album by John Zorn
- New Kadampa Tradition, a global Buddhist organisation
- New Tradition, 2012 album by Dark New Day
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title New Tradition.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.