Jump to navigation Jump to search
Newcastle Airport may refer to:
- Newcastle International Airport, an airport in Newcastle upon Tyne, England, UK
- Newcastle Airport metro station, the Tyne and Wear metro station serving the airport
- Newcastle Airport (Nevis), now Vance W. Amory International Airport, an airport in Charlestown, Saint Kitts and Nevis
- Newcastle Airport (New South Wales), an airport in Williamtown, New South Wales, Australia
- Newcastle Airport (South Africa), an airport in Newcastle, South Africa
- Newcastle Aerodrome, an airport in the Republic of Ireland
- New Castle Airport (disambiguation)
- RAAF Base Williamtown, a military airbase near Newcastle, New South Wales
| disambiguation page lists articles about airports with the same or similar names.
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended airport article, if one exists.