Newell Smith Wallbank
Wallbank married Alice Mary Batt, the daughter of Albert Batt, on 14 March 1913, at St George's Church, Leeds; they had a son, the Revd Prebendary Newell Eddius Wallbank (1914-1996), who married the educationalist Phyllis Wallbank.
- Organist of All Souls, Blackman Lane, Leeds until 1911
- Organist of Hexham Abbey 1911 - 1917
- Organist of St Margaret's Church, Altrincham 1917 - 1918 (Patron: the Earl of Stamford)
- Organist of Hexham Abbey 1918 - 1926
- Organist of Lancaster Priory 1926 - 1928
- Organist of St Mary's Church, Scarborough 1928 - 1930
- Organist of Wakefield Cathedral 1930 - 1945.
Wallbank composed many works including:
- Six Choral Preludes for the Organ
- Concerto Grosso for String Orchestra
- Partita in E for String Orchestra.