From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up newsboy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Newsboy or news boy may refer to:
- Newspaper hawker, a street vendor of newspapers
- Paperboy or papergirl, youngsters who distributed newspapers to subscribers
- Newsboy Brown (1905–1977), American boxer
- Newsboy Moriarity (1910–1979), Irish-American mobster
- Abe the Newsboy (1887–1966), American boxer
- Newsboy, a character played by Jeremy Wells on Mikey Havoc's MTV show in New Zealand
- "Newsboy", nickname for Pete, a character in Frenetic Five, a text-adventure series
- The Newsboy, an American 1854 novel by Elizabeth Oakes Smith
- News Boy, a play by Arch Brown featured at the Theatre Rhinoceros in San Francisco, California, U.S.
- Newsboys, an Australian Christian pop/rock band
- "Newsboy", a 1966 single by English pianist Mrs Mills
- The Newsboy, an 1889 painting by American George Newell Bowers
- The Newsboy, an 1879 painting by English painter Ralph Hedley
- The Newsboy, an 1869 painting by Canadian-American Edward Mitchell Bannister
- The News Boy, an 1841 painting by American Henry Inman
- Newsboy, an airplane that delivered newspapers for the McCook Gazette in Nebraska, U.S.
- Newsboy, a steam schooner acquired in 1895 by American Robert Dollar
- Newsboy, a 1994 bicycle model made by Merlin
- Newsboy model or newsvendor model, a demand-forecasting model in operations management
- Newsboys, a brand of cigar made by Brown Brothers Tobacco Company
- Newsboy, a horse that raced in the 1882 Kentucky Derby
- Newsboy cap, a casual-wear cap similar in style to the flat cap
- Newsboy Legion, a fictional kid gang in the DC Comics Universe
- Newsboys' strike of 1899
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Newsboy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.