|Studio album by Ric Ocasek|
|Released||September 27, 2005|
|Recorded||Electric Lady Studios, One Take Studios|
|Label||Columbia Records, Sony Records|
|Ric Ocasek chronology|
The album boasts a more DIY sound than previous albums, having been partially recorded in Ocasek's home studio with Ocasek playing many of the instruments himself. Musicians featured in his 1982 debut solo album, Beatitude were used on Nexterday, including fellow ex-Cars keyboardist Greg Hawkes, bassist Darryl Jenifer of Bad Brains, drummer/programmer Stephen George and guitarist Roger Greenawalt. "Silver" was Ocasek's musical tribute to Benjamin Orr.
All tracks written by Ric Ocasek.
- "Bottom Dollar"
- "Don't Lose Me"
- "In a Little Bit"
- "Come On"
- "I'm Thinking"
- "Heard About You"
- "Please Don't Let Me Down"
- "It Gets Crazy"
- Stephen George: Drum programming (2)
- Rob Joanisse: Drums (2, 7)
- Greg Hawkes: Keyboards (5); Acoustic Guitar (8)
- Darryl Jenifer: Bass
- Roger Greenawalt: Guitar (11)
- Ric Ocasek: All other instruments, illustration