Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ngozi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ngozi may refer to:
- Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (born 1954), finance minister of Nigeria
- Ngozi Monu (born 1981), Nigerian swimmer
- Ngozi Onwurah, British-Nigerian film director
- Ngozi Ezeonu, Nigerian actress
- Ngozi Olejeme, Nigerian philanthropist
- Commune of Ngozi, Burundi
- Lake Ngozi, a crater lake in Tanzania
- Ngozi, Burundi, a city in Burundi
- Ngozi Province, Burundi
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ngozi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.