From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ngozi may refer to:
- Ingozi, danger or accident in IsiXhosa language
- Ngozi, danger or accident in Chichewa language
- Lake Ngozi, a crater lake in Tanzania
- Ngozi, Burundi, a city in Burundi
- Ngozi Province, Burundi
- Ngozi, an Igbo language first name meaning "blessing"
- Ngozi, skin, leather or football in Swahili language
- Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, finance minister of Nigeria
- Ngozi Monu, Nigerian swimmer
- Ngozi Paul, Canadian actress
- Ngozi Onwurah, British-Nigerian film director
- Ngozi Ezeonu, Nigerian acrtress
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, Nigerian novelist
- Ngozi Olejeme, Nigerian philanthropist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ngozi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.