Nguru may refer to:
- Pila Nguru, an aboriginal people of Australia
- Nguru (flute), a small Māori nose flute from New Zealand
- Nguru, Nigeria, a town and LGA in Yobe State
- Hadejia-Nguru wetlands, northern Nigeria
- Nguru Lake, a lake which forms part of the aforementioned wetlands
- Nguru Mountains, a mountain range in Tanzania
- Baliochila nguru, a butterfly in the Lycaenidae family
- Ornipholidotos nguru, a butterfly in the Lycaenidae family
- Uranothauma nguru, a butterfly in the Lycaenidae family
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nguru.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.