Niños Heroes (Monterrey Metro)
|Location||San Nicolás de los Garza
Nuevo León, Mexico
|Operated by||STC Metrorrey|
|Opened||October 31, 2007|
This station is next to the Niños Heroes Park (from which the station takes its name), it's also near the Raúl Rangel Frías Library of the University of Nuevo León, the Nuevo León Cycling track, and the Estadio de Béisbol Monterrey. It is accessible for people with disabilities.
This station's logo represents a stylized headshot of a "Niño Hero" (one of the boy heroes that died defending the country).
- "STC Metrorrey - Gobierno del Estado de Nuevo León, México: HISTORIA" (in Spanish). Retrieved July 13, 2011.
- "UANL-DGB - Ubicación - Biblioteca Universitaria "Raúl Rangel Frías"" (in Spanish). Retrieved 11 July 2011.
- "Velodromo Nuevo León - Stadium Atlas". Retrieved 11 July 2011.
- "Sultanes de Monterrey" (in Spanish). Retrieved 11 July 2011.
- "World Stadiums - Stadiums in Mexico :: Northern Mexico". Retrieved 11 July 2011.