(Redirected from Nib)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nib in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NIB, nib or NiB may refer to:
- Nib (pen), a part of a quill, dip pen or fountain pen
- The Nib, a publisher of online comics
- Nib, partially processed cocoa bean
- Twizzlers Nibs, a bite-size cherry-flavored licorice candy
- Nibs or his nibs, a term used in the card game cribbage
- Nibs, one of the lost boys in the book Peter Pan
- "New in Box"
- NIB or news-in-brief, a term used in journalism to denote a short news summary or a newsflash
- Neodymium magnet or NIB, a powerful magnet made from neodymium, iron, and boron
- N.I.B., a song by Black Sabbath
- Nib, a type of variable in PBASIC which stores Nibble values in the range of 0 to 15
- Nib, the generic name assigned to .nib and .xib files, short for NeXT Interface Builder, the default file format for Apple's Interface Builder.
- Net Insurance Benefits, net cash flows from a life settlement portfolio
- NiB, Nickel Boron plating, a form of Electroless nickel coating
In companies and organizations:
- National Institute of Building Sciences, a non-profit private organization
- National Irish Bank, a major bank in Ireland
- National Intercollegiate Band, an American band sponsored by Kappa Kappa Psi and Tau Beta Sigma, honorary band fraternity and sorority
- Nordic Investment Bank, the joint international financial institution of Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden
- Novin Investment Bank, first private investment bank in Iran
- nib Health Funds, an Australasian private health insurer
- Amtrak station code NIB for New Iberia (Amtrak station), in Louisiana United States
- National Internet Backbone, the internet backbone of Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NIB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.