Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nibiru may refer to:
- Nibiru (Babylonian astronomy), a term in Babylonian astronomy for the equinox
- Nibiru Sociedad Astronomica (Nibiru Astronomical Society), the astronomy group at the National Autonomous University of Mexico
- "Land of Nibiru", a song from Aminata Savadogo's 2015 album Inner Voice
- Nibiru (album), an album by Ozuna
- Nibiru: Age of Secrets, a computer adventure game released in 2005
- Nibiru, a planet featured in the opening scenes of the film Star Trek Into Darkness
Fringe or pseudoscientific theories
- Nibiru, a pseudoscientific proposed outer planet within our solar system, described by Zecharia Sitchin
- Nibiru cataclysm, a supposed impending disastrous encounter between Earth and a large astronomical object
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nibiru.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.