From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Nibiru may refer to:
- Nibiru (Babylonian astronomy), a term in Babylonian astronomy for the equinox
- Nibiru Sociedad Astronomica (Nibiru Astronomical Society), the astronomy group at the National Autonomous University of Mexico
- "Land of Nibiru", a song from Aminata Savadogo's 2015 album Inner Voice
- Nibiru: Age of Secrets, a computer adventure game released in 2005
- Nibiru, a planet from the film Star Trek Into Darkness
- Fringe or unverified astronomical theories
- Nibiru, a pseudoscientific proposed outer planet within our solar system, described by Zecharia Sitchin
- Nibiru cataclysm, a supposed impending disastrous encounter between Earth and a large astronomical object
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nibiru.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.