From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up niche in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Niche (architecture), an exedra or an apse that has been reduced in size
- A cell of a columbarium for a cremation urn
- Niche (company), an Internet search and review service
- Niche (horse), a British Thoroughbred racehorse
- Stem cell niche, the necessary cellular environment of a stem cell
- Niche (protein structural motif)
- Bassline (dance music), a type of music related to UK garage also called niche
- Developmental niche, a concept for understanding the cultural context of child development
- Ecological niche, a term describing the relational position of an organism's species
- Niche market, a focused, targetable portion (subset) of a market sector
- Niche blogging, a blog focused on a niche market (above)
- Niche (video game), a video game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Niche.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.