Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up niche in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Niche (architecture), an exedra or an apse that has been reduced in size
- A cell of a columbarium for a cremation urn
- Niche (company), an Internet search and review service
- Niche (horse), a Brtish Thoroughbred racehorse
- Stem cell niche, the necessary cellular environment of a stem cell
- Niche (protein structural motif)
- Bassline (dance music), a type of music related to UK garage also called niche
- Developmental niche, a concept for understanding the cultural context of child development
- Ecological niche, a term describing the relational position of an organism's species
- Niche market, a focused, targetable portion (subset) of a market sector
- Niche blogging, a blog focused on a niche market (above)
- Niche (video game), a 2017 video game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Niche.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.