Nicolae Lahovary (Romanian pronunciation: [nikoˈla.e lahoˈvari]), 1887-1972, was a Romanian diplomat. He was minister plenipotentiary to Albania (1934–1936) and to Switzerland from 1940-1944 before being replaced by Vespasian Pella. In his capacity of envoy to Switzerland he was active in contacts with the representatives of the allies for ensuring an armistice. After he was recalled in 1944, he settled in Switzerland, where he was an active member of the Romanian exile.
- George G. Potra - Reacţii necunoscute la demiterea lui Titulescu - 29 August 1936: O "mazilire perfida"
- Dumitru Paraschiv - Legatia Romaniei de la Berna impotriva revizionismului ungar (III) – Tricolorul Nr. 811, Nov. 20, 2006
- Constantin Moşincat – Un eveniment - Un Ordin - Crişana August 23, 2007 
- Adrian Porucic – Contribuţia lui Gheorghe Ivănescu în în domeniul studiilor indo-europene 
- Cicerone Ioanitoiu – Sovieticii se apropie de graniţele României 
|This Romanian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|