|Education||Tisch School of the Arts at New York University|
|Known for||Numbers (TV series)|
Nicolas Falacci is a television writer and producer. Along with his wife and writing partner Cheryl Heuton, he co-created the television series Numb3rs (2005). Falacci and Heuton won the 2005, Carl Sagan Award for Public Understanding of Science award for the show's popularization of mathematics. Falacci also wrote the story and screenplay for the 1991 horror film Children of the Night, starring Karen Black and Peter DeLuise.
- Children of the Night (1991), writer
- Numb3rs (2005), writer and producer
- The Arrangement (2013), writer and producer
- Swoopy; Derek Colanduno (December 16, 2008), "Ep. #092 - Numb3rs Interview: Cheryl Heuton & Nicolas Falacci", Skepticality (Skeptic Magazine), retrieved November 27, 2011
- Weise, Weise (8 February 2005). "The brains behind crime show are calculatingly cool". USA Today. Archived from the original on 17 February 2015. Retrieved 17 February 2015.
- "Carl Sagan Award". Council of Scientific Society Presidents. Archived from the original on 12 November 2014. Retrieved 17 February 2015.
- "Nicolas Falacci". AllMovie. Retrieved 17 February 2015.
|This biographical article related to television in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|