Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nidal may refer to:
- Nidal Algafari, Bulgaria-based director, former executive director of the Bulgarian National Television and political PR of Arab descent
- Nidal A. Ayyad, one of the convicted perpetrators of 1993 World Trade Center bombing
- Nidal Baba (born 1972), U.S. football (soccer) player / midfielder
- Nidal Fat'hi Rabah Farahat (1971-2003), creator of the Qassam rocket, a homemade weapon produced by the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades
- Nidal Malik Hasan (born 1970), former US Army psychiatrist and Medical Corps officer who fatally shot 13 people and injured more than 30 others in the Fort Hood shooting on November 5, 2009
- Mohammad Nidal al-Shaar (born 1956), Syrian politician and government minister
- Abou Nidal, also known as Aboubacar Doumbia, singer of Côte d'Ivoire residing in Geneva in Switzerland and specializing in Coupé-Décalé
- Umm Nidal (1948-2013), born Maryam Mohammad Yousif Farhat, Hamas candidate elected in the Palestinian legislative election in 2006
As nom de guerre
- Abu Nidal (1937–2002), born Sabri Khalil al-Banna, founder of "Fatah – The Revolutionary Council", a militant Palestinian splinter group also known as the Abu Nidal Organization (ANO)
|given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nidal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.