|Look up nidus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nidus may refer to:
- In medicine, a point or place at which something originates, accumulates, or develops, as the center on which a tumor forms.
- Nest, for insects or small animals
- Locus of infection, the point on the body where a pathogen enters
- The natural reservoir for a pathogen
- The characteristic lesion in osteoid osteoma
- The centre of a bladder stone
- The material around which an enterolith forms
- The Nidus, a fictional magical object in the television series Into the Labyrinth
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nidus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.