Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nidus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nidus may refer to:
- In medicine, a point or place at which something originates, accumulates, or develops, as the center on which a tumor forms.
- Nest, for insects or small animals
- Locus of infection, the point on the body where a pathogen enters
- The natural reservoir for a pathogen
- The characteristic lesion in osteoid osteoma
- The centre of a bladder stone
- The material around which an enterolith forms
- The Nidus, a fictional magical object in the television series Into the Labyrinth
- Nidus, a playable character in the online game Warframe
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nidus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.