From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Night Work)
|Look up nightwork in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nightwork is shift work which is carried out at night.
Nightwork may also refer to:
- Night Work (film), a 1939 comedy film
- Nightwork: Sexuality, Pleasure, and Corporate Masculinity in a Tokyo Hostess Club, a 1994 book-length study in the field of cultural anthropology of contemporary Japan by Anne Allison
- Nightwork, a 1998 album by the one-man black metal band Diabolical Masquerade
- Night Work (King novel), fourth book in the Kate Martinelli series by Laurie R. King, published in 2000
- Nightwork: A History of Hacks and Pranks at MIT, a 2003 book
- Night Work (Glavinic novel), a 2006 novel by Austrian writer Thomas Glavinic
- Night Work, a 2010 studio album by American band Scissor Sisters
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nightwork.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.