Night of the Hell Hamsters
|Night of the Hell Hamsters|
|Directed by||Paul Campion|
|Produced by||Elisabeth Pinto|
|Written by||Hadyn Green |
|Music by||Andrea Possee|
|Edited by||Rob Hall|
Karl pays his girlfriend Julie a surprise visit while she is babysitting her neighbour's children. He brings with him a Ouija board that Julie has been asking to play with. However, unhappy about messing around with the occult, Karl has deliberately left the board at home. Determined to have her way, Julie fashions a makeshift Ouija board out of an innocent child's alphabet toy, and, when Karl is bitten by one of the hamsters, she uses a drop of his blood to consecrate it. The couple then attempt to summon up a spirit, unaware that they have come up with the name of a demon, which arrives in a bolt of lightning, electrocuting the family hamsters and then possessing their dead bodies, turning them into demonic possessed zombie hamsters .
Director Paul Campion and producer Elisabeth Pinto play two of the Giant Zombie Rabbits in the intro sequence.
- 2006 FantasyCon, Nottingham, England
- 2006 HorrorFest, England
- 2006 Nevermore Film Festival, North Carolina, USA
- 2007 A Night of Horror Film Festival, Sydney, Australia
- 2007 The Angry Film Festival
- 2007 Zompire Film Festival, USA
- 2007 It Came From Lake Michigan Film Festival, USA
- 2007 Another Hole in the Head, San Francisco, USA
- 2007 Dragon*Con
- 2007 Fantasia Film Festival, Montreal, Canada
- 2007 Rhode Island International Film Festival, USA
- 2007 Dark Carnival Film Festival, USA
- 2007 Vine Film Festival
- 2007 Encounters Short Film Festival, England
- 2007 Tabloid Witch Awards, USA
- 2007 Ravenna Nightmare Film Festival, Italy
- 2007 ScreamFest LA, USA
- 2007 Hollywood Horror Sc-Fi and Fantasy Film Festival
- 2007 Thriller! Chiller!, USA
- 2007 Eerie Horror Film Festival, USA
- 2007 B-Movie Fest
- 2007 Big Mountain Film Festival, New Zealand
- 2007 Terror Film Festival, USA
- 2007 Show Me Shorts, New Zealand
- 2007 Buenos Aires Rojo Sangre Festival, Argentina
- 2007 Big Issue Film Festival, England
- 2008 Seattle True Independent Film Festival, USA
- 2017 Cyberia VR, USA
- 2007 Best Horror Film, Vine Short Film Festival, USA.
- 2007 Best Director, A Night of Horror Short Film Festival, Australia.
- 2007 Audience Favourite, Zompire: The Undead Film Festival, USA.
- 2007 Audience Favourite, Big Mountain Short Film Festival, New Zealand.
- 2007 Best Cinematography, Tabloid Witch Awards, USA.
- 2007 Honorable Mention, Tabloid Witch Awards, USA.
- 2007 Best Short Film, Terror Film Festival, USA.
- 2007 Best Editing, Terror Film Festival, USA.
- 2007 Best Music Score, Terror Film Festival, USA.
- 2007 Best Special Effects, Terror Film Festival, USA.
|This article about a comedy horror film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|