Night service may refer to:
- Any service that operates or is provided at night
- Night service (public transport), a public transport service that runs at night
- Night service (telephony), a feature of a telephone system for business
- Night Hours, prayers said at night in the Roman Catholic and other churches
- Isha prayer, the night-time daily prayer recited by practising Muslims
- Vigil, a period of purposeful sleeplessness, an occasion for devotional watching, or an observance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Night service.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.