Jump to navigation Jump to search
Niigata (新潟 Niigata, "New Lagoon") may refer to:
- Niigata Prefecture, Japan
- Niigata, Niigata, the capital of the prefecture
- Albirex Niigata, the city's professional football club
- Niigata Transys, a Japanese railway vehicle manufacturer
- Niigata Stadium, an athletic stadium in Niigata, Japan.
- Niigata Shimbun, 19th century newspaper, edited by Yukio Ozaki
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Niigata.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.