From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Niigata (新潟 Niigata?, "New Lagoon") may refer to:
- Niigata Prefecture, Japan
- Niigata, Niigata, the capital of the prefecture
- Albirex Niigata, the city's professional football club
- Niigata Transys, a Japanese railway vehicle manufacturer
- Niigata Stadium, an athletic stadium in Niigata, Japan.
- Niigata Shimbun, 19th century newspaper, edited by Yukio Ozaki
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Niigata.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.