Kozub also writes and records his own solo electronic music and remixes material for other artists under the name The Paronomasiac, DJs under the name Nik 7, and is a recording engineer and producer who has worked on material for a variety of artists including Cadence Weapon, Humans, and The Wet Secrets.
Nik is the co-founder, along with Shout Out Out Out Out member Jason Troock, of Edmonton-based record label Normals Welcome Records, established in 2005.
- "No keeping track". FFWD, January 6, 2005.
- "Odd Men Out Out Out Out". See, February 26, 2009.
- Shout Out Out Out Out are always having fun fun fun fun!". CTV News, March 29, 2007.
- Ramley, Ziad (2014-04-04). "IMPRINTS: Hybridity". Thump.vice.com. Retrieved 2014-06-07.
- Hudson, Alex (2013-11-06). "Shout Out Out Out Out Offshoot Wet Secrets Dole Out 'Free Candy' on New LP". Exclaim!. Retrieved 2014-06-07.
- Ramley, Ziad (2014-04-10). "Say Hello to Edmonton's Only All-Vinyl Electronic Label, Normals Welcome". Thump.vice.com. Retrieved 2014-06-07.
- "Tearing up the dance floor". Metro, March 6, 2009.
|This article about a Canadian guitarist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|