Nikko may refer to:
- Nikko Briteramos (born 1983), (born June 22, 1983 in Chicago, Illinois is a former Huron University basketball player convicted in 2002 for knowingly spreading HIV by having unprotected sex while being infected with HIV
- Nikko Hurtado (born 1981), American tattoo artist who specializes in colored portraiture.
- Nikko Jenkins (born 1986), convicted American spree killer known for committing four murders in Omaha, Nebraska in August 2013
- Nikko Landeros (born 1989), ice sledge hockey player from USA
- Nikko Locastro (born 1988), professional disc golf player from St
- Nikko London (born 1975), American television personality, singer and record producer. He is best known on the VH1's reality show Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta
- Nikko Patrelakis, born in Athens, Greece. He studied music in the National Conservatory and mathematics in the University of Athens
- Nikko Smith (born 1982), singer-songwriter who was the ninth-place finalist of Season 4 on American Idol
- Nikkō Shonin (1246–1333), a direct disciple of Nichiren, employed as his secretary, former Chief Priest of Kuon-ji Temple of Mount Minobu, founder of Nichiren Shoshu Buddhism.
- Nikko, the leader of the Winged Monkeys in the 1939 film adaptation The Wizard of Oz (1939 film) of L. Frank Baum's 1900 book The Wonderful Wizard of Oz, played by Pat Walshe
- Nikko, an old man in L. Frank Baum's 1907 novel and 1914 film The Last Egyptian
- Nikko, a character in the comic-strip Minimum Security
Places in Tochigi Prefecture, Japan
- Nikkō, Tochigi, popular tourist destination
Organizations, products, and services
- Nikkō (train), a train service in Japan
- Nikko Cordial, a major Japanese brokerage firm
- Nikko Citigroup, a financial services firm in Japan
- Nikko R/C, a toy-grade radio control manufacturer
- Nikko Ceramics, a Japanese manufacturer of fine ceramics, founded in 1908 in Kanazawa, Ishikawa by Lord Maeda and local nobles
- Nikko Hotels, properties in Asia, Europe, North America, and the South Pacific
- Nikkō (lens designation) (日光), an early brand used by Nikon Corporation, shortening its original name Nippon Kōgaku (日本光学: "Japan Optical")
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nikko.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.