|Birth name||Nicole Vergel De Dios|
|Origin||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|Labels||ATIC Records 2005–present
Grand Central 2002–2005
|Website||Niko at ATIC Records|
Niko signed to Aim's new label, ATIC Records in 2005 and co-wrote and performed vocals on several tracks for Aim's 2006 album Flight 602. Her own second album, again produced by Aim, was released on ATIC in early 2008. Niko also performed vocals live for Aim's 10-piece touring band throughout 2007, which included a performance at Glastonbury Festival.
- Sound Off! 12" (2002, Cat no: GC 159)
- You're My Favourite Music 12"(2003, Cat no: GC 166)
- Shifting 12" (2004, Cat no: GC 181)
- Life On Earth (August 2004, Cat. no: GCCD130)
- ATIC Sampler Vol. 1 (2005. Cat. no: ATIC001/ATIC001DB)
- Follow the Outline (Jan 2010, Cat. no:ATICCD008/ATICDB008)
- The Daddy Remix feat QNC (March 2012, Cat. no: ATIC014DB)
- You're So Boring (March 2012, Cat. no.: ATIC015D)
- Hate & Love (July 2012, Cat. no: ATICLP011,ATICCD011/ATICDB011)
- ADNY 'Beautiful Boy','You Are My Light' Clear Vision EP (WAVE Music, Cat no: WM50080-1)
- Mr Scruff's track Come Alive from the album Trouser Jazz
- Only Child's tracks Show Me Love and Love's Reprise from the album Solitaire
- Aim's Flight 602 album 'Intro', 'Northwest', 'Puget Sound', 'Smile','Landlord', 'Aberdeen'
- Crowhead's album Born With Teeth 'The Bends'
|This article about an American musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|