Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nikoleta is female given name. Nikoleta is the female berdion of the Greek name Nikolaos meaning victory or winner of the people.
- Czech: 20 November
- Greece: 6 December
- Nicolette (musician), a UK singer/songwriter of Nigerian parentage
- Nicollette Sheridan, British actress known for her portrayal of Edie Britt on Desperate Housewives
- Nicolette Larson, American singer best known for her cover version of Neil Young's Lotta Love
- Nicolette Palikat, Malaysian singer from Tambunan, Sabah
- Nicolette Hellemans, former international rower from the Netherlands
- Nicolette "Nicki" Grant, character on the HBO series Big Love
- Nicolette Bethel, Bahamian teacher, writer and anthropologist
- Nicolette Krebitz, German actress
- Nikoleta Bartkute Jarute, Famous makeup artist
Nicolette as surname
- Mike Nicolette, American professional golfer who played on the PGA Tour in the 1970s and 1980s
- Nicolette, a 1978 album release by Nicolette Larson
- Nicolette (novel), a 1922 novel by Baroness Orczy
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nikoleta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.