Ninez Cacho-Olivares is a veteran journalist, having been one for over 20 years, as a feature writer and political columnists in various Manila broadsheets such as the Bulletin Today, Philippine Daily Inquirer, Business Day and Business World. She was publisher and editor-in-chief for the Philippine Post prior to becoming The Daily Tribune's Publisher and Editor-in-chief.
- Nicolas, Fort Olicia; Jojo De Leon; M. Juris Aledia Luna (1990). Women & media in the Asian context. World Association for Christian Communication. p. vii. OCLC 27737248.
- Roman, Emerlinda R. (1993). Corazon C. Aquino: early assessments of her presidential leadership and administration and her place in history. University of the Philippines Press. p. 287. ISBN 978-971-542-028-0.
- The history of the Philippine judiciary. Philippine Judiciary Foundation by authority of the Supreme Court of the Philippines. 1998. p. 770. ISBN 978-971-93054-0-8.
- Southeast Asian affairs. Institute of Southeast Asian Studies: 270. 1989. ISSN 0377-5437. Missing or empty
- "Editorial Desk". The Daily Tribune. The Daily Tribune. 2000. Retrieved 3 July 2010.
- Corporal, Lynette Lee (2 June 2009). "Sale of 'Philippine Star' brings anticipation, dread". ABS-CBSNews.com. Retrieved 3 July 2010.
- Crisostomo, Isabelo T. (1999). President Joseph Ejercito Estrada, from stardom to history: the saga of a child of destiny. J. Kriz. p. 58. OCLC 43207666.