|Look up nipper or nippers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nipper was the dog model for the painting His Late Master's Voice.
Nipper or Nippers may also refer to:
- Nipper (Canadian comics), a comic strip by Doug Wright between 1949 and 1967
- Nipper (comics), a British comic book
- Chela (organ), a grasping structure on the limb of a crustacean or other arthropods
- Nipper (tool), a tool used to remove small amounts of a hard material
- Nippers, young surf lifesavers
- Tipsy Nipper, a light aircraft
- Jim "Nipper" Bradford (1926–2005), Australian rules footballer
- William "Nipper" Truscott (1886–1966), Australian rules footballer
- Nipper's Harbour, a community in Newfoundland & Labrador, Canada
- Nipper Building, an apartment block in New Jersey, USA
People with the surname Nipper:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nipper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.