Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nipper or nippers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nipper was the dog model for the painting His Late Master's Voice.
Nipper or Nippers may also refer to:
- Nipper (Canadian comics), a comic strip by Doug Wright between 1949 and 1967
- Nipper (comics), a British comic book
- Chela (organ), a grasping structure on the limb of a crustacean or other arthropods
- Nipper (tool), a tool used to remove small amounts of a hard material
- Nippers, young surf lifesavers
- Tipsy Nipper, a light aircraft
- Jim "Nipper" Bradford (1926–2005), Australian rules footballer
- William "Nipper" Truscott (1886–1966), Australian rules footballer
- Nipper's Harbour, a community in Newfoundland & Labrador, Canada
- Nipper Building, an apartment block in New Jersey, USA
People with the surname Nipper:
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nipper.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.