Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up nipple in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nipple may refer to:
- The nipple, in human or mammalian anatomy
- The flexible nozzle on a baby bottle simulating a human nipple
- A nipple (plumbing), a type of pipe fitting
- Nipple (album), a 1994 album by the Claw Boys Claw
- Nipples (Peter Brötzmann album), 1969
- A spoke nipple, which binds each spoke to a bicycle wheel rim
- The fifth wheel coupling king pin on a semi-trailer
- A grease nipple used to put grease into a gearbox or moving part needing lubrication using a grease gun
- A pointing stick usually found on a laptop used as a pointing device
- Bowden cable ends
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nipple.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.