Nippon Soda Co., Ltd.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Nippon Soda)
|This article is missing information about business and history. (June 2016)|
|Traded as||TYO: 4041|
|Founded||Jōetsu, Niigata (February 1, 1920 )|
|Headquarters||Ōtemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8165, Japan|
|Revenue||US$ 1.27 billion) (FY 2015)|
JPY 14.3 billion (FY 2015)(US$ 127.7 million) (FY 2015)
Number of employees
|2,702 (as of September 30, 2016)|
|Footnotes / references
Nippon Soda (日本曹達株式会社? Nihonsōda Kabushiki-kaisha) is a Japanese chemical company whose products include chemicals, agrochemicals and pharmaceuticals. Nippon Soda is a member of the Mizuho keiretsu.
- "Corporate Data". Nippon Soda. Retrieved February 11, 2017.
- "Company Profile". Nikkei Asian Review. Nikkei Inc. Retrieved February 11, 2017.
- "Nippon Soda profile". Business.com. Resource Nation.
- Ascensio, Amandine; Thénot, Dorothée. "MSSA-Métaux Spéciaux passe sous contrôle japonais et investit dans les technologies vertes". L'Usine nouvelle (in French). InfoPro Digital. Retrieved August 22, 2015.
- Official global website (in English)
|This article about a Japanese corporation– or company–related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|