|Directed by||S. D. Lal|
|Produced by||Y. V. Rao|
|Written by||Gollapudi Maruti Rao|
|Starring||N.T. Rama Rao
|Music by||Chellapilla Satyam|
|25 October 1974|
"Snehame Naa Jeevitam Snehamera Sasvatham" song about the real Friendship is one of the memorable songs voiced by S. P. Balasubrahmanyam. It is tuned similar to the Hindi song "Yari Hai Imaan Mera" by Satyam.
- Kattiki Sana Churakattiki Sana (Lyrics: C. Narayana Reddy; Singer: P. Susheela)
- Orabbi Orabbi (Lyrics: C. Narayana Reddy; Singer: S. P. Balasubrahmanyam and S. Janaki)
- Snehame Naa Jeevitam Snehamera Sasvatham (Lyrics: C. Narayana Reddy; Singer: S. P. Balasubrahmanyam; Cast: NTR and Satyanarayana)
- Welcome Swagatam Chesta Ninne Paravasam (Lyrics: C. Narayana Reddy; Singer: L. R. Eswari)
- Yedo Anukunnanu (Lyrics: C. Narayana Reddy; Singer: P. Susheela)
The film was a blockbuster.
|This article about a Telugu-language film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|