From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nira, NIRA, or nīra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nira or NIRA may refer to:
- Nira, Maharashtra, a town in southwestern Maharashtra state in India
- Nira, Israel, a village in Israel, today part of Beit Yitzhak-Sha'ar Hefer
- NIRA Dynamics AB, a Swedish company
- Nira, a diminutive of the Russian female first name Avenira
- The Japanese term for garlic chives
- Nigeria Internet Registration Association
- National Industrial Recovery Act
- National Intercollegiate Rodeo Association
- National Independent Retailers Association Incorporated
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nira.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.