From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up nisi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nisi may refer to:
- Nisi ben Menasseh, a 9th-century Khazar ruler.
- Nisi, Elis, Greece
- Nisi, Grevena, Greece
- Nisi, Imathia, a settlement in Imathia, Greece
- Nisi, Pella, a settlement in the Pella regional unit, Greece
- Nisi, Nepal
- Decree nisi, a ruling by a court that does not have any force until such time that a particular condition is met
People with the given name
- Nisi Shawl (21st century), African-American writer and journalist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nisi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.