No Objection Certificate
This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
No Objection Certificate, popularly abbreviated as NOC, is a type of legal certificate issued by any agency, organization, institute or, in certain cases, an individual. It does not object to the covenants of the certificate. The certification is a requirement at most government-based departments predominantly from the Indian subcontinent.
All Indian nationals, who are staying / working in Nepal require a NOC before flying to any third country for the first time from Nepal. The requirement for providing the NOC by the Consular Wing of the Embassy is as under:
- The applicant should come personally to the Embassy with the Original Passport, original Indian Registration Certificate, along with photocopy copies of the same;
- Copy of the ticket and valid visa;
- Two passport size photographs;
- NPR 1000/- as Consular fees for issuing the NOC.
Embassy provides the NOC to only those Indians who are staying / working in Nepal and are Registered as Indian nationals with the Embassy. If They should approach the Embassy one or two days prior to their departure for the third country.
- "Indian Embassy - Embassy of India Kathmandu Nepal". www.indianembassy.org.np. Archived from the original on 2017-08-11. Retrieved 2017-08-11.