The artist Noah Wunsch studied design at the well-known, Hamburg based artist Ursula Unbehaun. He attended the University for Music and Art in Vienna, Austria. As a photographer he was taught by Christoph Rüdt von Collenberg and Wolfgang Klein. Later he studied acting, music and dancing at the Stella-Academy in Hamburg. Noah Wunsch is living and always travelling between Paris, Hamburg, New York City and California. The artist is known for his charity support.
The artist focuses on very big and colourful paintings, also altar paintings for churches. The Picasso-organizer Thierry de la Fontaine considered his work “to be full of energy and fruitfulness. From it comes a real light, both from within and from a spiritual point of view!”,. Some of his paintings, that he created in Mexico, France, USA, Germany or Italy are up to 12m long and considered to be of high value. One of history biggest paintings of almost 200 meters has been created by Noah Wunsch and attracted a huge number of visitors at the world heritage site Royal Saltworks at Arc-et-Senans in France. His deep faith inspired the artist to create a bible for children with his images. Worldwide, the painter has shown his work in many exhibitions, from Vienna, Hamburg, Toulouse, Madrid, Chicago, New York to Mexico.
As a photographer, Noah Wunsch created portraits of many celebrities, like David Copperfield, Richard von Weizsäcker. John Neumeier, Claudia Schiffer and Diana Ross. As a photographer. Noah Wunsch worked on the fashion shows in Paris for labels like Yves St. Laurent, Chanel and Karl Lagerfeld. His pictures, published by well-known companies like Gruner & Jahr, Jahreszeiten-Verlag, Bauer Verlag and Mont Blanc, are characterized by clarity and sensibility for the small details.
Since 2006 Noah Wunsch is also successful as a fashion designer. His work is considered as glamorous and free of any fashion trend. So far he seems to create pieces only for a small, exclusive audience.
- Newspaper article about Noah Wunsch (German)
- Children Foundation May 2010
- Charity Auction in Hamburg, Germany, brings 21000 EUR in January 2012
- Paintings by Noah Wunsch
- Article with quotation by Thierry de la Fontaine
- Newspaper article about the painter Noah Wunsch
- Article about the 200m long painting
- french report on the exhibition Arc en Ciel
- Childrens bible by Noah Wunsch, interactiver
- List of exhibitions by Noah Wunsch
- Newspaper article „Die Welt 2007“, Photography of fashion weeks
- Newspaper article about Noah Wunsch as an painter, fashion designer and musician