Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Nobel in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Nobel can mean:
- Nobel Prize, awarded annually since 1901, from the bequest of Swedish inventor Alfred Nobel
- The Nobel family:
- Alfred Nobel, (1833-1896), the inventor of dynamite, instituted the Nobel Prizes
- Immanuel Nobel, (1801-1872), father of Ludvig and Alfred Nobel
- Robert Nobel, (1829-1896), brother of Alfred Nobel, pioneer of the oil industry
- Ludvig Nobel, (1831-1888), brother of Alfred Nobel, founder of Branobel and its first president
- Emil Oskar Nobel, (1843-1864), brother of Alfred Nobel
- Emanuel Nobel, (1859-1932), son of Ludvig Nobel and Branobel's second president
- Marta Helena Nobel-Oleinikoff, (1881-1973), daughter of Ludvig Nobel
- Claes Nobel, great grandnephew of Alfred
- Nobel (company), a telecommunications company founded in 1998 by Thomas Knobel
- Branobel, or The Petroleum Production Company Nobel Brothers, Limited, an oil industry founded by Ludvig Nobel
- Nobelite, an employee of the Nobel family's companies
- Nobelium, a synthetic element with the symbol No and atomic number 102, named after Alfred Nobel
- Nobel Industries (Scotland), a UK chemicals company founded by Alfred Nobel
- Nobel Industries (Sweden) - UK chemicals company founded by Alfred Nobel, merged in 1994 with Akzo.
- Nobel Biocare, a bio-tech company, formerly a subsidiary of Nobel Industries
- Akzo Nobel, the result of the merger between Akzo and Nobel Industries in 1994
- Nobel, Ontario, a village located in Ontario, Canada.
- Nobel (crater), a crater on the far side of the Moon.
- 6032 Nobel, a main-belt asteroid.
- Nobel (automobile) a licence-built version of the German Fuldamobil, manufactured in the UK and Chile.
- The Nobel School, a Secondary School in Stevenage, England.
- The Nobel Ice (Fabergé egg)
- Nobel (typeface), a geometric, sans-serif typeface.
- Nobel (TV series), a Norwegian television series around the country's military involvement in Afghanistan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Nobel.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.