Fabian von Tiedemann
Number of employees
|50 (Jan 2012)|
NodeOne was a commercial open-source software company providing products, services, and technical support for Drupal. NodeOne also developed its own Drupal based platform distribution called NodeStream.. In 2012 NodeOne was merged with Mearra, Krimson and the original Wunderkraut, as Wunderkraut Sweden, to form the Wunder Group. In 2017 Wunderkraut Sweden was bought by Digitalist Group and the company is now known as Digitalist Sweden.
Growth and market presence
NodeOne has since its founding in 2007 grown to a staff of over 50. In November 2011, NodeOne was presented with the "Supergasell" prize by Swedish business newspaper Dagens Industri for a 3,346% growth in the years 2007 through 2010.
- "Omaka nätduo bäst i Sverige". di.se. 2011-11-28. Retrieved 2012-01-13.
- "Contact Us". nodeone.se. Retrieved 2012-01-13.
- "NodeStream". drupal.org. Retrieved 2012-01-13.
- "Wunder Group - drupal.org company profile". Retrieved 2019-02-18.
- "De fann koden för snabb tillväxt". di.se. 2011-11-23. Retrieved 2012-01-13.
|This article about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|