Jump to navigation Jump to search
Noita is the Finnish word for witch and may refer to:
- Noita (album), a 2015 album by Korpiklaani
- Noita palaa elämään (English: The Witch), a 1952 Finnish horror film
- "Noita", a song by 22-Pistepirkko from their 1984 album Piano, rumpu ja kukka
- "Noita", a song by Indica from their 2007 album Kadonnut puutarha
- Noita (video game), a 2019 video game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Noita.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.